[Wine] wine stopped printing

sapoleon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 13 07:49:18 CDT 2010

Hi,
I started using linux (Ubuntu 10.04) in my bussines 3 months ago. Replacing my windows machines.
Up to now, was all stright forward, and without problems.
I am using wine (with all it's recomended upgrades).
I use wine, because I have a little visual fox program that runs the invoices and stuff like that.

Until yesterday, I was printing normally. No problems at all, and quite happy.

But... I can not print today. From wine. I can print form Ubuntu without problems, but when I try to print from wine (even the notepad) it does not respond. I can see the printer, but nothing.

I read some posts, restart the machine some times... but nothing.

Does someone have an idea?
Anything I should be trying to detect the problem? to look for a solution?
I am quite new in linux.

Thanks