[Wine] WoW new instalation

gcmarimon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 13 09:28:14 CDT 2010

Hello, i just wiped Windows from my HD as threw away its DVD...
LoL
now im concerned that i wiill get back playing WoW at 12.7.2010  ,,,
and ive got the wine version 1.3.4 installed in here, runing under ubuntu 10.10!
Now ive downloaded the Wow installer from the worldofwarcraft.com/account website and it is already runing via Wine, but it is downloading 8gb of contents, before ir would let me play, when it should download only 100 mb and get the rest of the game while i play...
anyway....
while i had windows i was using its instalation to play under ubuntu and i was having a problem with the mice cursor...
the cursor was pointing here --->
but its effects ( click, etc) was taking
effect ( working)

in here -->
on something like this...
like 1.5 inches above the point where the cursor was indicating...
should this be fixed now that im installing all over ?
can i get the addons, they will work fine ?
had the patch problem been solved ?
Thanks and ill be back soon!