[Wine] Selecting a printer without a dialog.

radian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 13 14:18:08 CDT 2010

I'm new to Wine and I've been assigned a project to convert a headless
windows application to run under Wine. The application needs to output a
print job to a PDF file. It looks like I can use cups-pdf. I need the ability
to send output to different paths based on the type of report so I think
I can setup CUPS printers for each report type so it gets routed to the
correct path.

Since it is headless I cannot use the standard printer dialog and I
cannot use a default printer. I'm not clear how to specify the printer in the
Windows app if it is a cups printer. Do I use the printer name? Can anyone
shed any light?