[Wine] Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

laura dansawyer at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 00:11:32 CDT 2010

Stacey,

I'm so sorry, I thought I had e-mailed you and let you know that I
wouldn't be able to make it after all, but perhaps I didn't. I've just
been very low energy and conserving. Actually wound up with an
unexpected  dentist appointment, so canceling was the right thing all
the way around. Sorry I missed what I'm sure was a wonderful meditative
experience, especially since it wasn't in the rain! See you when I get back.

Laura