[Wine] Jk2 v1.02 and v1.04

Seraphica wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 14 17:12:02 CDT 2010

Well guys, got myself in an annoying situation here. I'm using Ubuntu and i installed Wine. Then i installed Jk2 (Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast) and it worked straight away! I could play online on v1.02. I didn't try v1.04, because v1.04 is for nubs lol. Anyway, the next day i tried to refresh the server list and nothing shown up. So i updated to v1.04 to have a look if it could see any servers on there and still no luck. Anyone know a solution to this mess? I thought i read about that it didn't work online on a review or whatever. Well..the first time i installed i could go online straight away and it was LITERALLY ONLINE, because i went in a server i normally go to. Please help so i can delete my Windows finally. Thanks in advance!