[Wine] [CitiesXL 2011]Doesn't work

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 15 05:57:16 CDT 2010

Hello,

I installed correctly the game with wine 1.3.4 but when i launch the game, it doesn't work.
I have 2 windows popup (wine Error) after to launch the game :

1st window popup :
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1287140209.png

2nd window popup :
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1287140074.png

For the 2nd screen, it's strange because the game is already installed.
And when i launch the with the console i have only this :

Code:

berillions at debian:~/.wineCXL2k11/drive_c/Program Files/Focus Home Interactive/Cities XL 2011$ WINEPREFIX=/home/berillions/.wineCXL2k11 wine CitiesXL_2011.exe
fixme:gameux:GameExplorerImpl_VerifyAccess stub