[Wine] true blood is my fever

susanlancy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 01:48:22 CDT 2010

True Blood (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) is naturally based on the number of novels written by Charlaine Harris, author Arkansas. The series was originally known as the Southern Vampire Mysteries, but has since become known as the Sookie Stackhouse novels. The assumption is that the Japanese company successfully created artificial blood, a product such as the real thing as vampires, who spoke earlier feeding people in the dark, "out of the coffin" and in society, determined to live in fake blood again. The series title comes from the name of the artificial blood is marketed and sold in stores. TV wise not to try to cut too close to the novels, but most of the story of Sookie does. And the way things go at the end of the season, it is clear that the second season (the show was renewed early in the season) will resume with the second novel in the series, even if the process is likely to be in Bon Temps, and not in Dallas.
"Must see" TV for me is defined as watching all the episodes of True Blood (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html) on Sunday night, which was originally sent as rewatching and savoring every episode recorded on request. We watched the first season of True Blood (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)again and again but most anticipate pre-ordered the DVD so we can watch each episode with commentary by director and cast. For example, at 42 minutes mark in the last episode of the season, Ryan Kwantin who plays Sookies brother Jason comforts her sister overcome the brutal beating she suffered, Jason then turns towards the exit Travel on the coffee table and almost fell on his face. I personally think pratfalls was an accident. I guess the creator Alan Ball has decided to keep this scene because it worked so well and so naturally to define humanity Jason troubled but sympathetic base. The commentary track is usually supplied with most DVD software must say if my suspicions are correct. It will be fun to know anyway.
True Blood DVD 1-3 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/true-blood-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html)
James Bond DVD (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/-dvd-movies/007-james-bond-22-movie-complete-collection-dvd-boxset.html)
The Office DVD 1-6 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/comedy/the-office-seasons-1-6-dvd-boxset.html)
Bones DVD 1-5 (http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/thrillers-crime-mystery-/bones-seasons-1-5-dvd-boxset.html)