[Wine] Astrosynthesis anyone?

sfatula wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 02:12:32 CDT 2010

I can't get this to work in wine. Using version 1.3.5, and the current Astrosynthesis program. I install the program, and execute it. X11 window pops up, and, nothing. Nothing is displayed. I have tried endless settings, different OS versions, you name it, can't seem to get past the blank screen.

This is on Mac OSX Snow Leopard. I also even tried XQuartz but it made no difference.

No messages are displayed in the command window, no abort, nothing, it simply doesn't do anything with the screen.

Has anyone gotten this program to work in wine? The appdb shows someone did, but it was very long ago.