[Wine] Re: World of warcraft crash at login occasionally

lomaxfalconer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 16 14:05:19 CDT 2010

it is the pop up windows that cause the crashing, if you mistype your password of Auth code it brings up a failure pop up and that will crash it also.

Note Blizzard is dropping support for OpenGL and moving there Mac players to GLL that we cant use so we all will have to run WOW with D3Dx10 soon :(

OpenGL still works but effects have been down graded to the very lowest settings and will not be seeing any further development and support.

Only hope is at some point Blizzard decides to go full OpenGL 4.0 with the Mac Code and Allows windows systems to use it.