[Wine] Re: Screenshots - how to?

Bob Wya wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 18 21:03:14 CDT 2010

@DaVince

Compiz is always off when I am gaming in Ubuntu.

I've tried some different screenshot applications. Still the same problem with colour banding in my World in Conflict screenshots (see link below). The actual display quality is very high (with no visual glitches) while I'm playing. I even tried running FRAPs under WINE - but the shortcut key to capture frames doesn't work!!

Any more ideas anyone?? Just trying to do my community bit and submit some screenshots to AppDB...  8)

Bob

World in Conflict screenshot : Steam Install : WINE 1.3.5 (http://yfrog.com/7cwicscreenshot1p)