[Wine] Starcraft II Problem

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 20 09:39:36 CDT 2010

SuperXDE <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

>I can't seem to be able to install Starcraft II on wine , using the Installer.exe and the Installer Tome.mpq stuff... here is a screenshot of what happens ... and it stays like that.
>
>[Image: http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/SuperXDE/Screenshot.png ]

Although a screenshot is nice, it does not answer the question of what caused the error.  Can you run the installer from the command line and capture what happens into a log file per the directions on the FAQ (http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log) and then post the resulting logging file to a site like pastebin.com (if it is several screens in length, saves space and bandwidth not to do so here) and post the URL to the logging file here?

Thank you.

James McKenzie