[Wine] Missing textures

trigo_amigo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 20 15:09:39 CDT 2010

Hello!

When I try to play either Half Life 2, TES IV: Oblivion or any other game with decent graphics, all the textures for AI characters is always missing. I have tried playing Oblivion on Wine, PlayOnLinux and Crossover, but all of them give me the exact same result. Here is a small sample of the missing textures:[Image: http://i54.tinypic.com/69ev5d.png ]
Also I think I'll mention that the games display flawlessly on Win 7, where no textures are missing or anything similar.

I would really appreciate if anyone had a solution, so thanks on forehand