[Wine] Eve Online Accept Terms Issue

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Oct 21 07:41:54 CDT 2010

  On 10/21/2010 07:41 AM, davidmn wrote:
> I have just installed Eve Online using wine to use the free trial. I downloaded the installer and ran it under wine. Everything went flawlessly however now I have loaded the game for the first time and there is something I have to scroll through to continue, however I see no text and I cannot scroll. Therefore I cannot play. What can I do to solve this?

Have you checked the appdb? I seem to remember Eve needing a certain
font added to wine for that to show up. I haven't gotten to Eve yet on
my latest Linux install, but if the fix isn't in the appdb you might try
a search at the Eve forums. There used to be several threads that
discuss how various people have fixed or worked around problems.