[Wine] LOTRO installation error

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 22:33:25 CDT 2010

On 10/21/10 8:23 PM, Mindrifter wrote:
> Lord of the Rings Online is free, so I tried to download and play it. However when I tried to install the game from the terminal (because when I downloads something, It always says: unexacutable bit) It did the usual SHELL_execute thing then after that this came up: err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr (nil)
>
> Can anyone tell me how to or if I can fix this.

Can you please look at the Applications Database page for this game?  It
is at:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=4891

If you don't find an answer there, please look through the Wine Bugzilla
and see if anyone has already reported this problem and found a
workaround/fix for it.

James McKenzie