[Wine] Re: Available Memory Mapping Space (PC Study Bible 5)

ngoonee wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 23 03:29:17 CDT 2010

2 years later, and I thought to try this out again (been using e-sword happily). This time due to more error messages added (I think) to verison 1.3.5 I figured out I had to add a higher ulimt.

Added "ngoonee hard nofile 32000" to /etc/security/limits.conf and restarted

Installation didn't work on wow64, needed WINEARCH=win32 when actually creating ~/.wine before it would work (Installshield issue).

Otherwise it seems to run just fine =). Kudos, wine has come very very very far.