[Wine] A new approach to test Wine/CrossOver

Anton Lapshin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 24 15:39:36 CDT 2010

I wrote a small article (http://eengine.org/en/winehq-how-one-can-help/) about Wine and described there two ideas. The first one is about how in my opinion comminuty could help debugging rendering issues. And the next one about new approach to test D3D-related things (for regression testing, for example).

The goal of this post is to ask feedback for QA guys if they think that this could work or not, but my feeling is that it can significantly reduce amount of work needed to resolve rendering issues (at least I hope so).

Any kind of feedback is highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Anton