[Wine] Fallout new vegas audio device.

Mundu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 25 10:50:28 CDT 2010

Hello everyone, after some vicissitudes problems on windows (be seen here: http://forum.ubuntu-it.org/index.php/topic, 419029.0.html) I decided to install the game on ubuntu with wine 1.2,the installation went well,Steam seems to be working, the game is downloaded the patch and updated automatically, the music of the launcher starts, but when I try to play the error message I get is:

no audio device detected. Unable to launch fallout: new vegas.

because I do not know more about the error because I can not directly open the game with terminal but only through Steam, is not it strange that I can hear the audio but not detect devices? solutions and advice? Thanks :D

(:D beautiful game)