[Wine] Re: A new approach to test Wine/CrossOver

Anton Lapshin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 25 12:54:53 CDT 2010

I suppose that the tool runs stable enough for Windows and I have tried personally a lot of games on it. I have tried several game frames in Wine as well and some of them (not all) do not work for some reason (but works in Windows). I have tried 1.3.3 branch and possibly they will work with stable branch.

As for your comment about "capabilities"/"capability" I am agree with you and I am not against of changing this sentence in the article.

Thanks for your feedback.