[Wine] Re: Can't install IE7?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 11:52:01 CDT 2010

doing it by hand.. i mean totally manually.. downloading the IE7 installer and running it in Wine.

WineBottler is not supported here, you'll have to get help through their support channels if their IE7 install isn't working right.... but I think it just uses Winetricks.  It might be an old version of Winetricks in it that no longer works right.  This is one reason in Wineskin I made the Winetricks GUI have an "update" button where it will automatically update itself to the latest version available and fix its menu options to match.  I do not use WineBottler, so I do not know if it has that capability.