[Wine] Not a problem but an interesting Thing.. none the less

Zereon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 26 19:24:50 CDT 2010

All right..
I have been messing around with Xmacro for linux.. all this bs..
very anoying programs they have no visual aid for me to click my mouse butten on a record butten and then do stuff then Press play on the device and then it will repeat everything i do..

I have Macro Recorder lite..
This thing works perfect on wine...
the only problem is is i need it to interact with linux.. theres some kind of wall
though i know what this wall is..
its trying to effect wine related stuff and not linux related stuff.. i dont know how i would go about doing somethn as it seams a little complicated and slightly out of my luege of messing with it to get it to work

i have been trying to use A windows macro program to do stuff on.. a linux webpage that is open on firefox
the thing is
is it wont click on anything in firefox the moue curser will move around like it recorded but the click from wine will not cross over to linux as a click on a linux window thats the problem in a nut shell

i thought i could WORK around this problem by installing Firfox on Wine
and using a web browser that can be effected by wine with wine..
but gitting a web browser to work on wine with flash and all the other cool web stuff.. seams to be.. somewhat a task.. i have tried several times to get firefox to do stuff on wine..
what ended up happaning is firefox on wine and firefox on linux got in a big fight and now they both dont work.. i could fix them any time i want to but dont cuz i use Chrome anyways but whatever

How can i get this to work so i can use macro to navagate my pages and log me in for me and all this other cool stuff..

I dont want to use a linux Macro recorded cuz then i have to memorize gay codes to activate and deactivate and play back.. also i have to tweek and tweek and tweek

What i want to do is look at a simple GUI.. Click a damn butten do my stuff click stop then click play EZ as that and non compicated huu haaa