[Wine] how to install dragon naturally speaking 10 preferred (Danny)

David Lawson regus_patoff at razzolink.com
Tue Oct 26 21:21:51 CDT 2010

I am running Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred 10 on openSUSE 11.3
with wine version 1.3.5.2010.1026-1.1. It does not run perfectly;
however it is serviceable.

I started with a fresh wine install and set it up with winetricks, using
the following perimeters:

corefonts
tahoma
firefox
gecko
ie6 - I couldn't get ie7 to install
vcrun2008
winxp
winver=
volnum

Then install DNS10 and follow the directions. I had to do a standard
installation, when I tried to do a custom install the install failed.
If you get it to work don't change anything with wine.

Hope this helps