[Wine] Korg NanoKey under Wine

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 22:50:57 CDT 2010

hey fouramdesigns,

I installed Audio Mulch, used Jack as my back-end for audio.  That
worked fine. I went into the "midi-input/output" settings,
and Both the "Jack" input and "AkaiMPK49" inputs where present.

I wonder what the issue here is?

nanokey is using the same kernel module as my keyboard uses, usb-audio
i believe... so that is the same.

I am assuming your are using Jack with Audio mulch, right?    (as you
say you are using Festige, also?)

I doubt the other soundcard (your stock one) is causing the problem.
mainly because you are using them both with Jack with other wine apps
(through FST) and linux apps...

does your nanokey work well with other wine applications??

jordan