[Wine] HTML problem with Downloader from Battlenet

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Thu Oct 28 03:08:18 CDT 2010

"doh123" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> could fix some of the editing issues if you set it up to have an
> edit button available for like 1 hour... after the post is an hour
> old it disabled editing and then emails it to the list.

At the cost of delaying the email, hence any response that might
come from a mailing-list reader, by an hour.  A few _minutes_
might make sense.

Of course, it would also be _possible_ to allow edits, and mail
out a diff whenever a post is edited, but someone would have to
implement it.  I suspect most of us would rather see the developers
spending their time working _on wine_ rather than on forum/mailing
list software.