[Wine] Wine with IE8

iceb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 05:28:57 CDT 2010

Hi

I tried running ie8 with wine and i discovered this:

1. No shortcut or reference link in the wine folder
2. IE8 froze after i tried to start it. Also when trying to change the url
to google.com ......

I however CAN run ie 7 on playonlinux but it wont download files
or everything i download with it gets auto deleted.......

So how can i make wine run ie8 properly is there some kind of
fix or patch or download for this ?

Only thing that ever froze for me in wine was this ie8

What are ur experiences with this isue ?