[Wine] Run 32 bit apps on Wine x64?

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 28 14:18:59 CDT 2010

Hi. I installed Wine and tried to run Briad game on a laptop with openSUSE 11.3 x64. It throws me the message:
Trying to load PE image for unsupported architecture (AMD-64)
err:seh:raise_exception Exception frame is not in stack limits => unable to dispatch exception.

Which means Wine x64 is not able to run 32 bit apps, and I imagined it. I installed Wine through Yast, selecting the packages Wine, Wine32, Wine-Gecko and Wine-mp3. So I suppose Wine x86 was also installed for running 32 bit apps. How can I run them then? Tried with "wine32 nameoftheapp.exe" and didn't work... Thanks.