[Wine] Install IAR compiler on Fedora 8 using wine 1.2

amar putsala wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 29 07:19:16 CDT 2010

Hai,
This is amar. I have a situation like installing IAR compiler on Fedora 8 so i installed compiler with the help of wine 1.2. It successfully installed :)  but i got a problem during build the programs it is asking the Dongle key(USB) Drivers.This Dongle key is Licensed key provided by IAR vendor. These Drivers are not installed during Installation process.

so I add USB patch to wine1.2 source(Did some cloning the wine1.2 mentioned in the http://wiki.winehq.org/USB) and compile the source and build it.
Now i run my application(IAR.exe) on wine-1.2 i got an error like:  :(

>SetupNew\setup.cpp(140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID: