[Wine] Re: Run 32 bit apps on Wine x64?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 29 10:51:31 CDT 2010

F_style wrote:
> When using "WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=~/nameofprofile winecfg" console throws me the messages:
>
> wine: created the configuration directory '/home/jc_lara/winetest'
> fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
> fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x17de914, overlapped 0x17de918): stub
> wine: configuration in '/home/jc_lara/winetest' has been updated.
>
> Don't know if those fixme's mean something... but I cannot still get Wine to work, please help...

Those fixmes are harmless, and the last line says you successfully created the wineprefix. Did winecfg start?

You keep saying the game won't run, but you never said anything about installing it. Did you install it in the new 32 bit wineprefix? If you're trying to run this off a Windows partition, that won't work.