[Wine] winecfg screen size [solved]

Gary Roach gary719_list1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 15:15:30 CDT 2010

Since writing my previous message I have found that the 1.1.24
installation set the "LogPixels" line in the system.reg file wrong. It
reads "LogPixels"=dword:000001e0 out of the box and should read
=dword:00000095 or such. This caused the type size to expand and made
the winecfg window (and all others) to grow too large for the wine
desktop. Is this a bug?

Gary R.