[Wine] Re: City Life Deluxe Edition

redtuxedo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 29 15:29:27 CDT 2010

Ok....I figured out the main issue I was having. I was trying to play the game with the original exe. So as soon as I replaced that it worked fine in 1600x1200 resolution. The only thing I did see was when I quit the game and it went back to the desktop it gave an error which is below:

Wine Program Crash

Internal Errors - invalid parameters received

I then reran the exe and it still work pretty good.

My next question is can I update the game playability status or is that up to a game developer or admin.