[Wine] Re: Wine on ubuntu 10.04 and altbinz 0.25

eeBus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 29 19:20:34 CDT 2010

I have been using altbinz 0.28.5 for about a year now under ubuntu 9.10 and 10.04 without a problem. Now altbinz fails to start properly with access violation at an address in altbinz.exe. Write of address 02412000. Configuration data is missing and another access violation occurs when closing altbinz. This time with Write of address 00000000

This all seems to have started after ubuntu Update Manager loaded modifications for wine.

How do I go back to the previous version of wine?