[Wine] msg:install the Windows version of Mono to run .NET executab

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 30 21:48:55 CDT 2010

On 10/30/10 5:29 PM, lorue wrote:
> Hi Again
> I forgot to show the check list of process during the Genie installation, it is in Spanish and I attempt to translate some lines to English:
>
> 6) Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP2
1.  I don't think it is legal to install MS SQL Server to anything other
than a Microsoft Operating system.
2.  It is not possible, at this time to install MS SQL Server 2005 in Wine.

The only entry for SQL Express server 2005 is rated Garbage and is
available at:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=11312

You might want to file a bug report for this, if one does not exist.

James McKenzie