[Wine] Re: Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

garyany wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 31 20:52:40 CDT 2010

As a retribution paladin, there are two main ways you can(Buy WOW Gold (http://www.zyy.com/)) earn holy power to use with spells. The first is Crusader Strike. This is the only absolutely guaranteed way for you to earn holy power(WOW Power Leveling (http://www.wowpowerlevelingup.com/)). You'll earn 1 holy power per attack, and you can hit it every 4.5 seconds by default. With the talent Sanctity of Battle, you can reduce the actual cooldown of Crusader Strike with haste, meaning you can hit it more often to stack up your holy power a little more quickly. All in all, if you have less than 3 holy power, Crusader Strike is usually the button you'll want to be pressing.We have very available stock of WOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/) (and Buy Aion Gold (http://www.gobuyaiongold.com/))on most of the servers and we can deliver your WOW Gold (http://www.storeingame.com/)(and Aion Leveling (http://www.site-link-directory.com)) on the order in a short while.