[Wine] Championship Manager 01/02 - invisible mouse

arthur1950 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 1 14:40:06 CDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone could please shed some light on this problem. Championship Manager 01/02 installs fine and would run properly too were it not for the fact that the mouse is completely invisible when moving into the wine window.

The wine configuration window is fine, it's just the game itself. I've tried all manner of things, from changing the graphics settings, to even uninstalling proprietory graphics drivers and changing settings, but had no joy at all. I've searched the web, and people have reported the same problem, but no solution has been found. The strange thing seems to be that it used to work on much older versions of wine.

Many thanks,

Arthur