[Wine] Running vbscript .vbs file in an EXE

Afam Agbodike agbodike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 12:54:59 CDT 2010

I think it installed it, when I run

bash-3.2$ wine wscript test.vbs

the title of the error window that displays "there is no script engine
for file extension .vbs" is "Windows Script Host".

I think there are some additional config settings required, first to
set the script engine for vbs, then to set WSH to be invoked when a
.vbs file is run from within another program, but I don't know where
to make these config changes.

--
Afam