[Wine] Latest WoW Cataclysm Beta build = frequent crashing

Kurtosis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 3 01:08:44 CDT 2010

So Bliz just a pushed a new Beta build and I'm getting alot of crashes now.  Anyone else?  A few observations:

1.  It crashes anytime I log into a character in Orgrimar.  It manages to actually complete the loading process, but within a second or two of Org and my character appearing, crash.

The only thing that has happened before the crash in these cases is my character's talent points are reset, which happens the instant the load completes, and then a half second or so later the crash occurs.

2.  I've managed to log into one character outside Orgrimar, but when running into Org, nearly the instant I crossed the boundary into city, the game crashed.

3.  Many times it crashes after logging into the game, as the character creation/selection screen is being loaded.

Anyone else getting this too?