[Wine] Still can't install from NanoCorp

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 12:53:28 CDT 2010

Robert Benjamin wrote:

> On 9/4/2010 6:07 PM, James McKenzie wrote:
>> Robert Benjamin wrote:
>>>

>>> On 9/4/2010 1:17 PM, dimesio wrote:
>>>

>> If you file a bug report with details for EACH problem:
>>
>> Web cam does not work, bug already filed, you need to update and
>> include this progam as needing it.
>>
>> Small fonts.  Need to look for a bug report that fonts are not being
>> displayed correctly, they are too small,  and then update it.
>>
>> Create an applications database entry for these programs, if they do
>> not exist and rate them.  If there are entries for these programs,
>> update the ratings with your own.
>>
>> This is how users can and do make Wine better.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>>
>       Still learning. I added a comment to the bug already filed re:
> the cam not working in iSpQ 9.1 and icu2.
Thank you.
> Checked the programs and icu2 needs just the camera to work. Do I file
> another bug just for that one problem and that one program?
No.  However, you can go over to our Applications Database, and if an
entry does not exist for this program, create one.  There is a process
for linking the bug to the Applications Database so that when the bug is
closed out the AppDb entry is updated.
> iSpQ has other problems like the font size. Is there an effective way
> to search for a bug already filed, so I don't duplicate it.
Just put Font Size in the find box and click the Search button.  You may
have to go through the entries to find one that describes your problem.

James McKenzie