[Wine] Problem when trying to play Monkey Island 2 Special Edition

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 11:52:28 CDT 2010

dietyyli wrote:
> MI2 starts ok but when I click new game it just kinda freezes, though the music keeps playing. Any ideas? last line is:
>
> wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x7f0c3400 at address 0x68615040 (thread 0034), starting debugger...

There should be a lot more information than just this one line.

Can you run MI2 from the command line and capture the output to a
logging file?  Instructions are on the Wine FAQ at:
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Please post the log file to a site like pastebin.com and then post the
URL here where we can find and review the log file.  Since this is a
holiday weekend in the United States and elsewhere, please be patient,
some of us like to leave our computers at home while we are at the beach.

James McKenzie