[Wine] Marking .exe on cd-rom installation as executable

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Sun Sep 5 16:16:58 CDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 21:27, Grglbrgl <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Sorry- I'm one day new to Linux Ubuntu, and I have to ask the ignorant question, Mount?

Search the archives / forum, it was answered a few times already...
(If you want to remount the drive to mark files as executable that you
can use the GUI)

If you want to run things from the console, you should cd to their
location first. CDs should be somewhere under /media

Set it up as a drive in winecfg for best results....

Gert