[Wine] Re: Garena

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 6 21:12:31 CDT 2010

Guys it really worked HERE!!!
Finally, I could play garena on Linux!!!
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
It worked without any crash bug or any major issue.
The only problem that I realized is that it don't display all games on the screen to select.
I could play it only adding a killall winedevice.exe on the shortcut for Garena.
In this way, you can play garena on making it's shortcut command be:

Code:
env WINEPREFIX="/home/fernando/.wine" wine C:\\Arquivos\ de\ programas\\Garena\\Garena.exe && killall winedevice.exe

Too simple.
My system is:
Ubuntu 10.04 and wine 1.3.2