[Wine] Wine + X11rdp project = missing text cursor

jtowell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 7 12:15:26 CDT 2010

Wine + X11rdp project = missing text cursor. I know is probably not a problem with Wine, but I'm looking for any information that can help. It looks like, when connecting through the xrdp project to X11rdp back-end, the X11rdp server is not updating the area of the screen that has the blinking cursor for text input. Gnome applications have proper blinking text cursors. How does wine differ in its text cursor blinking, and is there something I can do to change the behave, that might help with X11rdp. I'm using wine 1.1.42 on Ubuntu Lucid. Thank you for any insight.

Jason