[Wine] fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile

szilagyic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 8 20:57:24 CDT 2010

Hello:

I'm trying to get Webtrends 6.5 working on Wine 1.2.0 (on Fedora 13).  The main Webtrends app (wt_log.exe) runs fine, until I try to generate a report and I get the error in Wine:

fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile

When this happens, I get an error in Webtrends:

"unable to extract bmpinfo (using vic32.dll) from file..."

I've tried installing "dcom98" with winetricks and still no luck.

Does anybody know how I can fix this error???  If I can get it working I'll open up an AppDB entry for it.  Thank you very much!