[Wine] Counter Strike: Source

juanbobo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 9 04:21:15 CDT 2010

I've been playing Counter Strike Source in Wine on and off for several years.  It was working recently and for whatever reason stopped working as I was using maybe version 1.3, now I'm on version 1.3.2, although I don't think the problem is version related.  At some point I guess something the configuration changed or got corrupted.  I started over with a new .wine directory and it hasn't helped.  I am able to launch CSS and load a server, but after I join, get the message of the day, and click "okay" it crashes to the desktop.  I've tried every combination of configuration options, I suppose it might be related to which libraries are installed as native.  Any ideas?