[Wine] Re: polarcypto and tsi libraries, needed in Wine

cdhulf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 9 14:32:47 CDT 2010

Thank you. I will do install these libraries in Terminal in Wine tonight.
sh winetricks vcrun6 gdiplus
and
sh winetricks ie6
Well, it is good that you didn't need the polarcrypto file. I am not sure what to do about there being a chance my mac is infected. Could you recommend what I should do...Use a detection software?....search on internet for specific info for advice?....When I search do I search for polarcrypto problem on mac or windows. I am on a Mac.
Thanks again for your help.