[Wine] How to figure out what packages are needed from WineTricks?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 14 21:11:50 CDT 2010

I love Winetricks and it helped quite a few times to make some program run well.  But as a matter of fact, the long list on Winetricks don't give me a good hint on what I would need to install in order to better run some programs - I am just not very familiar with those Windows stuff.  Sometimes when some programs have trouble running (or running normally), I was just wondering if I could install some packages from Winetricks, but have no clue on what.

How can I learn about it in a quick way, or where can I find some descriptions?