[Wine] Porting an application

Phani Arava phani at zenmoney.com
Thu Sep 16 23:13:25 CDT 2010

Did change that . The Application is still hanging :
warn:wininet:CreateUrlCacheEntryW Could not find a unique filename
warn:wininet:HTTP_HttpSendRequestW Could not create cache entry: 00000003
warn:module:alloc_module disabling no-exec because of
L"ClientPlugHandler.dll"
warn:module:alloc_module disabling no-exec because of L"ClientPlug.dll"
warn:module:alloc_module disabling no-exec because of L"Dispatcher.dll"
warn:winsock:wsaErrno errno 115, (Operation now in progress).
Inside RequestHandler Thread's loop, AdvanceConnect = 1, IsConnected() = 1 1
0Inside RequestHandler Thread's loop, AdvanceConnect = 1, IsConnected() = 1
1 0

Regards
Phani