[Wine] Soooo,north face winter coats

tiger860819 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 17 02:40:02 CDT 2010

The cut is feminine and flattering. I am 5'3 and 110 and I bought an XS. It fit perfectly, would have been nicer if it was just a tad longer in the torso and arms. Just a little. But it was really no big deal.
Approaching quickly the site: <a href=http://www.wintercoats2010.com/>http://www.wintercoats2010.com</a> to enjoy shopping!