[Wine] Powerbuilder Application Slow with any inner dialogs

ragsnp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 17 04:31:04 CDT 2010

Hi All
I am using wine for a Powerbuilder 7 Application. Complete functionality works fine, as of now have not found anything with is not working.
The current concern is with the response time of any dialog popup, its is around 20 secs slower than same app on windows machine. I have seen everytime a window suppose to popup, the cpu is 100%.
Also I have seen the same application on a dual core works like charm and the response time is just like on windows machine.
I have seen no increase in the ram in both the machines, only the CPU.
Please do suggest me what can i try to make the response time faster on single core desktops. Please do let me know any details is required.
Wine I have used 1.2, 1.3 also on lubuntu and puppy linux.

Thank you.
raghu