[Wine] No Sound in Wine

andreus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 18 07:55:40 CDT 2010

I tried installing some games, but i dont have sound in wine. First game was F.E.A.R. Sound works in pre-game sequel but in game dont. I installed it with Playonlinux. Now i installed worms. And there is no sound.

I have newest Wine 1.3.2, running on Ubuntu 10.04.

Sound cards:
Code:

:~$ lspci | grep udio
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset High Definition Audio (rev 06)
01:00.1 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc RV710/730

after running winecfg i got error:

Code:
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on HDA ATI HDMI, disabling mixer

How can i disable HDMI for wine? Its conflict there i think..