[Wine] Re: Make Office 2007 in Ubuntu + Wine, available to all users

adinugro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 19 04:41:50 CDT 2010

Ok, so copying prefixes seems impracticable, if I copied then the links need adjustments ;(
Is that possible to use the other user account prefixes to run office? For example, I have two users, testA and testB. I installed office 2007 using wine in testA account. Can I run office 2007 from testB account with using prefixes from test A?

Code:
testB at localhost% WINEPREFIX=/home/testA/.wine wine word.exe

Thanks for the helps