[Wine] AVerDiGi EB Series Playback Console

Liquiddlow wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 19 07:32:13 CDT 2010

This program connects to a device that lets me view a live stream or recorded videos of cameras that are connected to the device. There are two ways of viewing which are with or without the use of DirectDraw. Without I can see the stream without a problem but the pieces of text on top of the images are constantly flickering and with DirectDraw I am unable to see any images and the repeating terminal message of:

Code:
fixme:d3d_surface:surface_convert_format Cannot find a conversion function from format WINED3DFMT_YUY2 to WINED3DFMT_B5G6R5_UNORM

Is there a way of fixing this?